Monday, July 6, 2015

Fear Not! Use My Word, Rely Upon The Power Of My Name, and Trust In My Deliverance


Date Received: July 3, 2015

Personal Note:
Today, before the Lord gave me the Word for His people below, He gave me a quick vision. In this quick vision, I saw an army tank firing shots. 

Below is the Word He gave me. Please remember to always pray for discernment and to seek the LORD for confirmation for every single Word you read and hear from His servants. Men can make mistakes; only God is perfect and His Word never contradicts itself. 

*******************************************



Word Received Today:

Fear Not! Use My Word, Rely Upon The Power Of My Name, and Trust In My Deliverance

Sharon, I AM speaking through you, listen to Me. Don't worry about what men think, don't worry even about what they say. Focus on Me and focus on what I give you to share. Fear not, daughter. Speak forth My Word and do not delay, let nothing stop you. Silence your thoughts, children. Let Me remove all your fears. I AM speaking to you, be silent before Me. I have worthy things to say to you - listen to Me. 

A convoy is coming upon your land, children. Get ready for what your eyes will see and for what your ears will hear. Focus your thoughts so that you can listen to Me. Use My Word to silence the shouts of the enemy. Use My Word and rely upon the power of My Name. Use the weapons that I gave to you, and trust in My deliverance. I AM GOD and there is NO other, listen to Me. Shalom.

THE KING

THE LIGHT THAT SHINES IN THE DARKNESS


*******************************************



Luke 12:4-5 New Living Translation (NLT)
4 “Dear friends, don’t be afraid of those who want to kill your body; they cannot do any more to you after that. 5 But I’ll tell you whom to fear. Fear God, who has the power to kill you and then throw you into hell. Yes, he’s the one to fear.

Matthew 10:26-31 New International Version (NIV)
26 “So do not be afraid of them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known. 27 What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs.28 Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell. 29 Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father’s care. 30 And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.31 So don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.

Exodus 14: 14 English Standard Version (ESV)
14 The Lord will fight for you, and you have only to be silent.”

Proverbs 8:5-7 New International Version (NIV)
5 You who are simple, gain prudence; you who are foolish, set your hearts on it. 6 Listen, for I have trustworthy things to say; I open my lips to speak what is right. 7 My mouth speaks what is true, for my lips detest wickedness.

Zechariah 2:13New Living Translation (NLT)
13 Be silent before the Lord, all humanity, for he is springing into action from his holy dwelling.”

Isaiah 51:7-8 New Living Translation (NLT)
7 “Listen to me, you who know right from wrong, you who cherish my law in your hearts. Do not be afraid of people’s scorn, nor fear their insults. 8 For the moth will devour them as it devours clothing. The worm will eat at them as it eats wool. But my righteousness will last forever. My salvation will continue from generation to generation.”

2 Corinthians 10:4-5 New King James Version (NKJV)
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, 5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ.

Isaiah 55:7-9 New King James Version (NKJV) 

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, And the unrighteous man his thoughts; Let him return to the Lord, And He will have mercy on him; And to our God, For He will abundantly pardon. 8 “For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways,” says the Lord. 9 “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts.

Ephesians 6:10-18 New King James Version (NKJV)
The Whole Armor of God
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; 18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saint.

Isaiah 45:5-6 English Standard Version (ESV)
5 I am the Lord, and there is no other, besides me there is no God; I equip you, though you do not know me, 6 that people may know, from the rising of the sun and from the west, that there is none besides me; I am the Lord, and there is no other.






No comments:

Post a Comment