Monday, July 6, 2015

Apply Yourselves, Seek Me Now And Live: I Will Accept No Excuses!


Date Received: July 2, 2015

Sharon, tell My people this for Me. Fear not, children; greater is He Who is in you than he who is in the world. Nothing can happen upon the earth unless I allow it. I AM in full control of all things - things that you see and things that you don't see. Trust in Me.

My Name is Mighty, use it as you fight your daily battles for Me, and stand strong upon the Truth of My Word and upon the Truth of Who I AM and what I stand for. I AM a Holy God, so be holy in all you do. Be holy because I AM Holy. With Me wickedness cannot dwell. Rid yourselves of all evil and all wickedness, children. Allow Me to cleanse you daily of all your sins. 

Come unto Me all those who are humble and contrite in heart. Seek My Face, children and you will live. I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked. All I request is that everyone upon the face of the earth repent of all their sins, turn back to Me, and seek My Face with all sincerity and truth. I AM Truth, seek Me and you will live.

Time is of the essence. Don't be taken off guard. Now is the time to seek Me. Now is the time that I favor what you do. Seek Me, children, and you will live. I show no favoritism, I AM a Just GOD. Focus on Me and stop comparing yourselves with others. Focus on Me and My Words and listen for MY Voice to you. Don't be lazy any longer, apply yourselves. Make time for Me, obey Me, obey My Word. Seek Me with all of your heart, mind, soul, and strength. I will accept NO EXCUSES; come unto Me now and live. Shalom.

YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH

JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH

**********************************************



1 John 4:4 King James Version (KJV)
4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Lamentations 3:37-38 New International Version (NIV)
37 Who can speak and have it happen if the Lord has not decreed it? 38 Is it not from the mouth of the Most High that both calamities and good things come?

Isaiah 45:5-7 English Standard Version (ESV)
5 I am the Lord, and there is no other, besides me there is no God; I equip you, though you do not know me, 6 that people may know, from the rising of the sun and from the west, that there is none besides me; I am the Lord, and there is no other. 7 I form light and create darkness, I make well-being and create calamity, I am the Lord, who does all these things.

Mark 9:38-40 English Standard Version (ESV)

38 John said to him, “Teacher, we saw someone casting out demons in your name, and we tried to stop him, because he was not following us.” 39 But Jesus said, “Do not stop him, for no one who does a mighty work in my name will be able soon afterward to speak evil of me. 40 For the one who is not against us is for us.

John 16:23-25 New Living Translation (NLT)
23 At that time you won’t need to ask me for anything. I tell you the truth, you will ask the Father directly, and he will grant your request because you use my name. 24 You haven’t done this before. Ask, using my name, and you will receive, and you will have abundant joy. 25 “I have spoken of these matters in figures of speech, but soon I will stop speaking figuratively and will tell you plainly all about the Father.

Proverbs 18:9-10 English Standard Version (ESV)
9 Whoever is slack in his work is a brother to him who destroys. 10 The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous man runs into it and is safe.

1 Corinthians 16:13-14 New Living Translation (NLT)
13 Be on guard. Stand firm in the faith. Be courageous. Be strong. 14 And do everything with love.

1 Peter 1:13-16 New King James Version (NKJV)
13 Therefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and rest your hope fully upon the grace that is to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;14 as obedient children, not conforming yourselves to the former lusts, as in your ignorance; 15 but as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct, 16 because it is written, “Be holy, for I am holy.”

Psalm 5:4-6 New King James Version (NKJV)
4 For You are not a God who takes pleasure in wickedness, Nor shall evil dwell with You. 5 The boastful shall not stand in Your sight; You hate all workers of iniquity. 6 You shall destroy those who speak falsehood; The Lord abhors the bloodthirsty and deceitful man.

1 Thessalonians 5:15 New King James Version (NKJV)
15 See that no one renders evil for evil to anyone, but always pursue what is good both for yourselves and for all.

2 Thessalonians 3:1-2 New Living Translation (NLT)
3 Finally, dear brothers and sisters, we ask you to pray for us. Pray that the Lord’s message will spread rapidly and be honored wherever it goes, just as when it came to you. 2 Pray, too, that we will be rescued from wicked and evil people, for not everyone is a believer.

1 Peter 2:1-3 New King James Version (NKJV)
2 Therefore, laying aside all malice, all deceit, hypocrisy, envy, and all evil speaking, 2 as newborn babes, desire the pure milk of the word, that you may grow thereby,[] 3 if indeed you have tasted that the Lord is gracious.

Psalm 51:1-2 New King James Version (NKJV)
51 Have mercy upon me, O God, According to Your loving kindness; According to the multitude of Your tender mercies, Blot out my transgressions. 2 Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity, And cleanse me from my sin.

James 4:12 New Living Translation (NLT)
12 God alone, who gave the law, is the Judge. He alone has the power to save or to destroy. So what right do you have to judge your neighbor?

Amos 5:6 English Standard Version (ESV)
6 Seek the Lord and live, lest he break out like fire in the house of Joseph, and it devour, with none to quench it for Bethel,

Proverbs 8:5-8 New Living Translation (NLT)
5 You simple people, use good judgment. You foolish people, show some understanding. 6 Listen to me! For I have important things to tell you. Everything I say is right, 7 for I speak the truth and detest every kind of deception. 8 My advice is wholesome. There is nothing devious or crooked in it.

Proverbs 6:6-8 New Living Translation (NLT)
6 Take a lesson from the ants, you lazybones. Learn from their ways and become wise! 7 Though they have no prince or governor or ruler to make them work, 8 they labor hard all summer, gathering food for the winter.

Isaiah 55:6-7 English Standard Version (ESV)
6 “Seek the Lord while he may be found; call upon him while he is near; 7 let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; let him return to the Lord, that he may have compassion on him, and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

John 15:22-23 New International Version (NIV)
22 If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin. 23 Whoever hates me hates my Father as well.

Luke 10:27 English Standard Version (ESV)
27 And he answered, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself.”

Deuteronomy 4:29 English Standard Version (ESV)
29 But from there you will seek the Lord your God and you will find him, if you search after him with all your heart and with all your soul. 

Jeremiah 29:13 New International Version (NIV)
You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

Proverbs 8:17 New King James Version (NKJV)
17 I love those who love me, And those who seek me diligently will find me.

Proverbs 3:5-6 English Standard Version (ESV)
5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. 6 In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

Romans 2:11 New King James Version (NKJV)
11 For there is no partiality with God.

Deuteronomy 10:17 New International Version (NIV)
17 For the Lord your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and awesome, who shows no partiality and accepts no bribes.




No comments:

Post a Comment