Tuesday, November 3, 2015

An Important Dream and Word From The Lord



Date Received: July 25, 2015

Personal Note:
On July 25, 2015, at about 3:50 a.m., I had a very detailed dream from the LORD which woke me up immediately. Below is that dream and the Word the Lord gave me later concerning it; the Lord confirmed today that He wants me to share those two journal entries now. 

Please remember to always pray for discernment and to seek the LORD for confirmation for every single Word, dream, and vision that you read and hear from His servants. No man's dreams or visions can supersede God's Divine Word, the Bible. Also, Men can make mistakes; only God is perfect and His Word never contradicts itself. Peace be with you.

**************************************************



My Dream: July 25, 2015

In my dream, very early on the morning of July 25, 2015, I saw several persons. Some of them I knew, but have not seen in a long time, and others I did not know. 

At the beginning of the dream, I was visiting a huge church conference which included different regions of the church that I previously attended. This conference was about to start, and I was greeting several persons I knew personally, but have not seen in a very long time. (I sincerely believe that the LORD brought these people up to me, one after another, because He was showing me that He wants me to reach out to all of them to let them know, more precisely, the lateness of the hour.)

Next, the dream switched and I found myself in a taxicab. The taxicab trip cost a total of $40, but I had no money at all. A brother of mine, whom I have also not seen in a very long time, was travelling with me; He was in the front of the cab and he would pay the cab fare. However, before we even reached our destination, I started to see Jesus in the sky: He was beginning to break through an opening in the clouds. I was overjoyed, completely ecstatic. I started pointing upwards, shouting to everyone in the cab, telling them that I could see Jesus and that He was coming now in the clouds. I was also telling them that they should repent now and get their lives right with the LORD. Unfortunately, however, they just could not see Jesus appearing in the clouds and because they could not see Him, they started laughing and mocking me, in disbelief.

Following that, I saw myself praying and interceding for them, with very specific prayers to God, begging the LORD to have mercy upon them, to forgive them for they know not what they do, and to please save their souls. Then my dream ended.

**************************************************




Word Received: July 25, 2015

I Will Burst Through The Skies Soon, Children; Pray Without Ceasing!

Listen child, write this down. I AM coming! Tell My people: tell all those you know and all those you do not know, that I AM coming! Pray for them! Intercede for them! Even when they mock and scoff at you in unbelief, still pray for them.

Pray without ceasing NOW, child; pray without ceasing NOW, children, for I AM coming! I come in a twinkling of an eye, at the sound of the trump of God. Prepare the way of My people, prepare the way for the LORD. My return is upon you, children. Get ready, I come! Shalom.

JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH

Your Bridegroom, your soon coming King, your Deliverer. Amen!

**************************************************



Revelation 4:1 New King James Version (NKJV) 
4 After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven. And the first voice which I heard was like a trumpet speaking with me, saying, “Come up here, and I will show you things which must take place after this.” 

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 New King James Version (NKJV) 
16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

Revelation 22:12-14 New Living Translation (NLT)
12 “Look, I am coming soon, bringing my reward with me to repay all people according to their deeds. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.” 14 Blessed are those who wash their robes. They will be permitted to enter through the gates of the city and eat the fruit from the tree of life.

Revelation 16:15 New Living Translation (NLT)
15 “Look, I will come as unexpectedly as a thief! Blessed are all who are watching for me, who keep their clothing ready so they will not have to walk around naked and ashamed.”

1 Thessalonians 5:2-6 New King James Version (NKJV)
2 For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. 3 For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape. 4 But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. 5 You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness. 6 Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be sober.

Luke 21:36 New King James Version (NKJV)
36 Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.”

Revelation 3:10-13 New King James Version (NKJV)
10 Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth. 11 Behold, I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown. 12 He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name. 13 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”’

1 Timothy 2:1 New Living Translation (NLT)
1 I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them.

1 Thessalonians 5:14-22 English Standard Version (ESV)
14 And we urge you, brothers, admonish the idle, encourage the fainthearted, help the weak, be patient with them all. 15 See that no one repays anyone evil for evil, but always seek to do good to one another and to everyone. 16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 19 Do not quench the Spirit. 20 Do not despise prophecies, 21 but test everything; hold fast what is good. 22 Abstain from every form of evil.

Ephesians 6:18 English Standard Version (ESV)
18 Praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints,

Colossians 4:2 New Living Translation (NLT)
2 Devote yourselves to prayer with an alert mind and a thankful heart. 

2 Timothy 4:8 New King James Version (NKJV) 
8 Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing. 

Titus 2:11-14 English Standard Version (ESV) 
11 For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people, 12 training us to renounce ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright, and godly lives in the present age, 13 waiting for our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,14 who gave himself for us to redeem us from all lawlessness and to purify for himself a people for his own possession who are zealous for good works.




No comments:

Post a Comment