Friday, September 4, 2015

Things Will Ricochet In A Domino Effect! My Arrow Will Strike This Land!



Date: August 30, 2015

Personal Note:
When I woke up this morning (at 3:49 a.m.), I heard the following words in my spirit: “Nuclear War!” Several hours later, after spending some time in prayer, the Lord gave me a Word to share with His people.

Below is the Word that I received this morning. Above this Word, I have also placed a brief summary of my journal entries dated, July 9, July 11, and July 12, 2015. I believe the LORD wants me to share those related journal entries along with today's Word.

Please remember to always pray for discernment and to seek the LORD for confirmation for every single Word, dream, and vision that you read and hear from His servants. No man's dreams or visions can supersede God's Divine Word, the Bible. Also, man can make mistakes; only God is perfect and His Word never contradicts itself. God bless you.


***************************************************



Brief Summary of My Journal Entries on July 9, July 11, & July 12, 2015 

Very early on the morning of July 9, 2015, the LORD gave me two visions. And, a few hours later, after I asked Him for the meaning of those two visions, He also gave me a Word with His interpretation for them.

On July 11, 2015, I received another vision from the Lord along with a Word with His interpretation; I believe this vision was a continuation of the two visions the Lord gave me on July 9, 2015.

On the morning of July 12, 2015, as I was pondering all that the LORD has been saying to me and showing me, I heard the following sentence: “It will be a domino effect!” A little later in the day, I was woken up from my nap by two shouts in my spirit. I simply heard two words: First, I heard: “End!" And, shortly after that, I heard: “Nuke!” When I heard those words, I got up, recorded them, and then asked the LORD to explain what He was saying to me. He responded by giving me two Words. The first Word is His explanation concerning the short phrase and two words I heard in my spirit that day, and the second Word, contains His instruction for His people. 

Below are those visions and Words that I received from the Lord, in the order in which they were received.

TWO VISIONS, July 9, 2015
In my first vision, I saw a magnificent, huge arrow coming down to the earth with great speed. Immediately after this, I received another vision. In my second vision, I saw this arrow strike the earth extremely hard; its impact was so very hard that the tip of the arrow went deep within the earth and the end of the arrow began swaying back and forth. [In this vision, I also heard a twanging (sharp, vibrating) sound, which may have been the sound of the arrow swaying]. 

A VISION, July 11, 2015
In this vision, I saw the impact of something huge as it hits the land with great force. I did not see what hit the land; I only saw the impact of it. As soon as the object hit land, I saw that there was a widespread massive fire upon the land where the object hit. This fire was enormous and it spread quickly with great power, and totally obliterated everything in its path. When I saw this vision, I thought: “This vision must be about a severe calamity.”

***************************************************



FIVE WORDS RECEIVED FROM THE LORD
(July 9, 2015, July 11, 2015, July 12, 2015, & August 30, 2015)



Word Received: July 9, 2015

My Arrow Has been Dispatched; It Will Pierce This Land And The World Will Tremble!


Listen, My Arrow has been dispatched. It is coming with great force and it will pierce this land and cause the world to tremble with great fear and panic. The hand of the Lord has been lifted up and the people will feel the force of my wrath. Fear not, My people, you will be protected. My wrath is not for you. I Am coming to get you soon. Maranatha! Shalom. 

YAHUSHUA 



*********************************************************




Word Received: July 11, 2015

When My Arrow Strikes The Land, Fire Will Be Everywhere! The Wicked Will Fall Like Bricks!

There will be total devastation and destruction upon the Earth when My judgement hits land. This, Sharon, is the effect that will take place and be felt around the Earth when My Arrow strikes the land. Fire will be everywhere; My fire will abound and consume everything in its path. My wrath will be massive; there will be total devastation when I repay all My enemies. 

Get ready children for what your eyes will see and for what you will be required to do. Note this well: you will see with your eyes great destruction; you will see the wicked fall like bricks in a domino effect, and their destruction will be a cataclysmic one. 

Watch out, O people upon the Earth, for I Am coming soon and I have My reward with me. Those that reap destruction will receive it, and those that reap redemption will receive their redemption and deliverance. You will all reap what you have sown. Time will tell! I the LORD have spoken, and what I say will be done! Shalom.

YAHUSHUA

THE KING

***************************************************




1st Word Received: July 12, 2015

It Will Be A Domino Effect! The End Is Now! The Nuke Is Here!

The bricks have fallen in wonderful places; what they have rebuilt, I will destroy! 

The end is now! Get ready, here it comes. I Am coming swiftly like on the wings of a great eagle. They will reap what they have sown! 

The nuke is here, it will fall soon. Babylon will be destroyed, it will be ruined! What I say, I will do. Watch My Hand as it comes down mightily to strike this evil nation and rid the land of all its evil. I Am coming, there is no turning back. I will repay, says the Lord of Host, I will repay. 

SHALOM!

***************************************************




2nd Word Received: July 12, 2015

Fear Not, My People; You Have My Victory: Use It! Be Bold As Lions, Seek And Save The Lost

Speak forth My Words to all you meet, child! I Am sending you out like a sheep amongst wolves. Be shrewd as snakes and innocent as doves, children, for I Am watching to see that My Word is fulfilled. 

The enemy is coming closer and closer to each of My children. But, fear not, My people. Greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. You have My victory: use it as you minister to those around you. Be bold as lions as you seek and save the lost. I Am with you, children. Fear not, for I Am with you. Shalom.

YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH

JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH

PEACE

***************************************************




Word Received: August 30, 2015

Children, Stand In the Gap And Preach My Word! Fear Not What You Hear Or See, Trust Me!

There is a nuclear war heading your way, Sharon. The enemy has encamped around your land and they are heading your way with plans of a nuclear destruction of America. Things are about to unfold at rapid speed and in quick succession! Things will ricochet in a domino effect; people will not even know what hit them when this terror comes. They will be in a daze, completely confused and without hope. 

My people, I Am calling you to prepare! Who will stand in the gap for the LORD? Who will preach His Word and tell the people the Good News about His Righteous Salvation? I Am looking for My mighty warriors. I Am speaking to you, children! Are you ready for the fight? Oh yes you are! Well, the battle is here! I Am the LORD and I will go before you; fall in behind Me and listen to all My instructions to you.

You must seek Me, children, for yourselves. Ask Me your questions now, children. Let Me direct you for I Am always ready and willing to do so. Time is in My Hands, it is not in the hands of the devil. Listen to Me, My mighty ones, for I Am speaking to you now. The fields are indeed ripe for harvest, and very soon, they will be in full bloom. Look to Me, I will direct you in what you should do. You need to get yourselves ready, children, so that you can be My mouthpiece when that time of evil descends and complete chaos overtakes the world.

My children will need to spring into action to bring all these lost souls back to Me. There are many people even now, that are seeking Me with all their hearts, minds, souls, and strength. However, some lack direction and fail to hear My Voice or see Me when I try to speak to them. Many are still in denial for they choose to believe the lie that I Am not speaking to mankind. I have always been speaking to man, the problem is: not everyone have been or is listening. Where do you stand, son of man? Are you one of them who fail to listen?

Much will be disclosed very soon. Keep watch over your house; be careful how you build! If you build upon The Rock, you will stand. But, if you build upon the sand, you will be washed away in the storm. Decide! The decision is yours; every man will reap whatever they have sown. I Am The Rock that makes the builders stumble. They stumble because they refuse to believe Me. My Voice! My children listen to My Voice. I know them and they know Me. If you are My child, you WILL hear me! Fear not, My little ones, for this task is very simple. Trust Me. Believe in all My goodness promised to you, and wait patiently as I reply. I will reply. Trust Me. If you seek Me, you will find Me; I do not lie. Shalom.

YAHUSHUA

***************************************************



Psalm 7:10-16New Living Translation (NLT)
10 God is my shield, saving those whose hearts are true and right. 11 God is an honest judge. He is angry with the wicked every day. 12 If a person does not repent, God will sharpen his sword; He will bend and string His bow. 13 He will prepare His deadly weapons and shoot His flaming arrows. 14 The wicked conceive evil; they are pregnant with trouble and give birth to lies. 15 They dig a deep pit to trap others, then fall into it themselves. 16 The trouble they make for others backfires on them. The violence they plan falls on their own heads.

Isaiah 66:4-6 New Living Translation (NLT)
4 I will send them great trouble—all the things they feared. For when I called, they did not answer. When I spoke, they did not listen. They deliberately sinned before my very eyes and chose to do what they know I despise.” Hear this message from the Lord, all you who tremble at his words: “Your own people hate you and throw you out for being loyal to my name. ‘Let the Lord be honored!’ they scoff. ‘Be joyful in him!’ But they will be put to shame. 6 What is all the commotion in the city? What is that terrible noise from the Temple? It is the voice of the Lord taking vengeance against his enemies.

Isaiah 66:14-16 New King James Version (NKJV)
The Reign and Indignation of God
14 When you see this, your heart shall rejoice, And your bones shall flourish like grass; The hand of the Lord shall be known to His servants, And His indignation to His enemies. 15 For behold, the Lord will come with fire And with His chariots, like a whirlwind, To render His anger with fury, And His rebuke with flames of fire. 16 For by fire and by His sword The Lord will judge all flesh; And the slain of the Lord shall be many.

Malachi 4:1-3 New International Version (NIV)
Judgment and Covenant Renewal
“Surely the day is coming; it will burn like a furnace. All the arrogant and every evildoer will be stubble, and the day that is coming will set them on fire,” says the Lord Almighty. “Not a root or a branch will be left to them. 2 But for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its rays. And you will go out and frolic like well-fed calves. 3 Then you will trample on the wicked; they will be ashes under the soles of your feet on the day when I act,” says the Lord Almighty.

Psalm 91:8 New King James Version (NKJV)
8 Only with your eyes shall you look, And see the reward of the wicked.

Jeremiah 50:33-34 English Standard Version (ESV)
33 “Thus says the Lord of hosts: The people of Israel are oppressed, and the people of Judah with them. All who took them captive have held them fast; they refuse to let them go. 34 Their Redeemer is strong; the Lord of hosts is his name. He will surely plead their cause, that he may give rest to the earth, but unrest to the inhabitants of Babylon.

Isaiah 9:8-10 New King James Version (NKJV)
8 The Lord sent a word against Jacob, And it has fallen on Israel. 9 All the people will know—Ephraim and the inhabitant of Samaria—Who say in pride and arrogance of heart: 10 “The bricks have fallen down, But we will rebuild with hewn stones; The sycamores are cut down, But we will replace them with cedars.”

Isaiah 9:13 & 16 New King James Version (NKJV)
13 For the people do not turn to Him who strikes them, Nor do they seek the Lord of hosts… 16 For the leaders of this people cause them to err, And those who are led by them are destroyed.

Jeremiah 48:39-43 English Standard Version (ESV) 
39 How it is broken! How they wail! How Moab has turned his back in shame! So Moab has become a derision and a horror to all that are around him.” 40 For thus says the Lord: “Behold, one shall fly swiftly like an eagle and spread his wings against Moab; 41 the cities shall be taken and the strongholds seized. The heart of the warriors of Moab shall be in that day like the heart of a woman in her birth pains; 42 Moab shall be destroyed and be no longer a people, because he magnified himself against the Lord. 43 Terror, pit, and snare are before you, O inhabitant of Moab! declares the Lord. 

Jeremiah 49:22 English Standard Version (ESV)
22 Behold, one shall mount up and fly swiftly like an eagle and spread his wings against Bozrah, and the heart of the warriors of Edom shall be in that day like the heart of a woman in her birth pains.”

Isaiah 1:4-7 New Living Translation (NLT)
4 Oh, what a sinful nation they are—loaded down with a burden of guilt. They are evil people, corrupt children who have rejected the Lord. They have despised the Holy One of Israel and turned their backs on him. 5 Why do you continue to invite punishment? Must you rebel forever? Your head is injured, and your heart is sick. 6 You are battered from head to foot—covered with bruises, welts, and infected wounds—without any soothing ointments or bandages. 7 Your country lies in ruins, and your towns are burned. Foreigners plunder your fields before your eyes and destroy everything they see.

Jeremiah 50:35-40 New Living Translation (NLT)
35 “The sword of destruction will strike the Babylonians,” says the Lord. “It will strike the people of Babylon—her officials and wise men, too. 36 The sword will strike her wise counselors, and they will become fools. The sword will strike her mightiest warriors, and panic will seize them. 37 The sword will strike her horses and chariots and her allies from other lands, and they will all become like women. The sword will strike her treasures, and they all will be plundered. 38 A drought will strike her water supply, causing it to dry up. And why? Because the whole land is filled with idols, and the people are madly in love with them. 39 “Soon Babylon will be inhabited by desert animals and hyenas. It will be a home for owls. Never again will people live there; it will lie desolate forever. 40 I will destroy it as I destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah and their neighboring towns,” says the Lord. “No one will live there; no one will inhabit it.

Jeremiah 50:41-45 New Living Translation (NLT)
41 “Look! A great army is coming from the north. A great nation and many kings are rising against you from far-off lands. 42 They are armed with bows and spears. They are cruel and show no mercy. As they ride forward on horses, they sound like a roaring sea. They are coming in battle formation, planning to destroy you, Babylon. 43 The king of Babylon has heard reports about the enemy, and he is weak with fright. Pangs of anguish have gripped him, like those of a woman in labor. 44 “I will come like a lion from the thickets of the Jordan, leaping on the sheep in the pasture. I will chase Babylon from its land, and I will appoint the leader of my choice. For who is like me, and who can challenge me? What ruler can oppose my will?” 45 Listen to the Lord’s plans against Babylon and the land of the Babylonians. Even the little children will be dragged off like sheep, and their homes will be destroyed.




Jeremiah 50:46 English Standard Version (ESV)
46 At the sound of the capture of Babylon the earth shall tremble, and her cry shall be heard among the nations.”

Deuteronomy 32:22-25 New Living Translation (NLT)
22 For my anger blazes forth like fire and burns to the depths of the grave. It devours the earth and all its crops and ignites the foundations of the mountains. 23 I will heap disasters upon them and shoot them down with my arrows. 24 I will weaken them with famine, burning fever, and deadly disease. I will send the fangs of wild beasts and poisonous snakes that glide in the dust. 25 Outside, the sword will bring death, and inside, terror will strike both young men and young women, both infants and the aged.

Jeremiah 25:29-32 New Living Translation (NLT)
29 I have begun to punish Jerusalem, the city that bears my name. Now should I let you go unpunished? No, you will not escape disaster. I will call for war against all the nations of the earth. I, the Lord of Heaven’s Armies, have spoken!’ 30 “Now prophesy all these things, and say to them, “‘The Lord will roar against His own land from His holy dwelling in heaven. He will shout like those who tread grapes; He will shout against everyone on earth. 31 His cry of judgment will reach the ends of the earth, for the Lord will bring his case against all the nations. He will judge all the people of the earth, slaughtering the wicked with the sword. I, the Lord, have spoken!’” 32 This is what the Lord of Heaven’s Armies says: “Look! Disaster will fall upon nation after nation! A great whirlwind of fury is rising from the most distant corners of the earth!”

Zephaniah 1:14-17 New King James Version (NKJV)
14 The great day of the Lord is near; It is near and hastens quickly. The noise of the day of the Lord is bitter; There the mighty men shall cry out. 15 That day is a day of wrath, A day of trouble and distress, A day of devastation and desolation, A day of darkness and gloominess, A day of clouds and thick darkness, 16 A day of trumpet and alarm Against the fortified cities And against the high towers. 17 “I will bring distress upon men, And they shall walk like blind men, Because they have sinned against the Lord; Their blood shall be poured out like dust, And their flesh like refuse.”

Zephaniah 2:1-3 English Standard Version (ESV)
Judgment on Judah's Enemies
2 Gather together, yes, gather, O shameless nation, 2 before the decree takes effect—before the day passes away like chaff—before there comes upon you the burning anger of the Lord, before there comes upon you the day of the anger of the Lord. 3 Seek the Lord, all you humble of the land, who do his just commands; seek righteousness; seek humility; perhaps you may be hidden on the day of the anger of the Lord.

1 Corinthians 1:30-31 New International Version (NIV)
30 It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption. 31 Therefore, as it is written: “Let the one who boasts boast in the Lord.”

Ephesians 4: 30 Amplified Bible (AMP)
30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God [do not offend or vex or sadden Him], by Whom you were sealed (marked, branded as God’s own, secured) for the day of redemption (of final deliverance through Christ from evil and the consequences of sin).

Psalm 3:6-8 New International Version (NIV)
6 I will not fear though tens of thousands assail me on every side. 7 Arise, Lord! Deliver me, my God! Strike all my enemies on the jaw; break the teeth of the wicked. 8 From the Lord comes deliverance. May your blessing be on your people.

Jeremiah 7:23-24 English Standard Version (ESV)
23 But this command I gave them: ‘Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and you shall be my people. And walk in all the way that I command you, that it may be well with you.’ 24 But they did not obey or incline their ear, but walked in their own counsels and the stubbornness of their evil hearts, and went backward and not forward.

Job 33:13-20 English Standard Version (ESV)
13 Why do you contend against him, saying, ‘He will answer none of man's words’? 14 For God speaks in one way, and in two, though man does not perceive it. 15 In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls on men, while they slumber on their beds, 16 then he opens the ears of men and terrifies them with warnings, 17 that he may turn man aside from his deed and conceal pride from a man; 18 he keeps back his soul from the pit, his life from perishing by the sword. 19 “Man is also rebuked with pain on his bed and with continual strife in his bones, 20 so that his life loathes bread, and his appetite the choicest food.

1 Peter 2:4-9 New International Version (NIV)
4 As you come to him, the Living Stone—rejected by humans but chosen by God and precious to him— 5 you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 6 For in Scripture it says: “See, I lay a stone in Zion, a chosen and precious cornerstone, and the one who trusts in him will never be put to shame.” 7 Now to you who believe, this stone is precious. But to those who do not believe, “The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone,” 8 and, “A stone that causes people to stumble and a ROCK that makes them fall.” They stumble because they disobey the message—which is also what they were destined for. 9 But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.

John 10:27-28 English Standard Version (ESV)
27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand.

Ezekiel 3:10-11 New Living Translation (NLT)
10 Then he added, “Son of man, let all my words sink deep into your own heart first. Listen to them carefully for yourself. 11 Then go to your people in exile and say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says!’ Do this whether they listen to you or not.”

2 Timothy 4:2 New International Version (NIV)
2 Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction.

Jeremiah 1:17 New Living Translation (NLT)
17 “Get up and prepare for action. Go out and tell them everything I tell you to say. Do not be afraid of them, or I will make you look foolish in front of them.

Psalm 37:5-7 New Living Translation (NLT)
5 Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust him, and he will help you. 6 He will make your innocence radiate like the dawn, and the justice of your cause will shine like the noonday sun. 7 Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for him to act. Don’t worry about evil people who prosper or fret about their wicked schemes.






No comments:

Post a Comment