Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Wake Up Children! Intercede for others: Fast, Pray and Shine My Light!

Date Received: May 27, 2015


Intercession!. My people you must intercede for others through prayer and fasting. Darkness is covering your land, evil is rampant. Where is My LIGHT? Why aren’t My people SHINING for ME? Repent! Repent! Repent! Fast and Pray, My people, for all the people in this dying world. You are My children. It is time for you to SHINE.

Read My Word. Draw close to Me. Rend your hearts before Me and not your garments. Weep, wail – the time of no return is near. DOOM is coming to your land. Get yourselves spiritually ready for the aftermath that you will see. Read My Word, children! It is all in there, read  My Word. Read It! Look at Ezekiel, Isaiah, Jeremiah. Look children, at what will be coming to your land soon. Do you not know? Have you not been told? I know the beginning from the end. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Prepare with Me now before it is too late.

Read My Word and come unto Me for understanding and insight of all that you read. I Am preparing each of you now for the battle at hand. This battle is a spiritual battle for your soul. Fight the good fight like a strong soldier in My army. Come to Me and let Me give you strength. You will sow whatever you reap. If you sow nothing, you will also reap nothing. But, if you repent now and come unto Me and SEEK Me: SEEK My Face and SEEK My Voice and SEEK My Word, My Will for your life – you will reap eternal life and you will be able to SHINE My light to those in the clutches of spiritual death all around you.

WAKE UP, children! WAKE UP now and REPENT! I Come. Shalom.

YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH

JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH


  *************************************



Isaiah 29:13 New International Version (NIV)
13 The Lord says: “These people come near to me with their mouth and honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. Their worship of me is based on merely human rules they have been taught.

2 Chronicles 7:13-15 New King James Version (NKJV)
13 When I shut up heaven and there is no rain, or command the locusts to devour the land, or send pestilence among My people, 14 if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. 15 Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer made in this place.

John 16:20New King James Version (NKJV)
20 Most assuredly, I say to you that you will weep and lament, but the world will rejoice; and you will be sorrowful, but your sorrow will be turned into joy. 

James 4:8-10 English Standard Version (ESV)
Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded. Be wretched and mourn and weep. Let your laughter be turned to mourning and your joy to gloom. 10 Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will exalt you.

Matthew 5:14-16 New King James Version (NKJV)
14 “You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.15 Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.

2 Corinthians 4:5-6 New King James Version (NKJV)
For we do not preach ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord, and ourselves your bondservants for Jesus’ sake. For it is the God who commanded light to shine out of darkness, who has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

Jeremiah 18:7-8 New King James Version (NKJV)
The instant I speak concerning a nation and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, to pull down, and to destroy it, if that nation against whom I have spoken turns from its evil, I will relent of the disaster that I thought to bring upon it.

Joel 2:12-13 New King James Version (NKJV)
A Call to Repentance
12 “Now, therefore,” says the Lord, “Turn to Me with all your heart, With fasting, with weeping, and with mourning.”13 So rend your heart, and not your garments; Return to the Lord your God, For He is gracious and merciful, Slow to anger, and of great kindness; And He relents from doing harm.

Luke 6:21-23 New Living Translation (NLT)
21 God blesses you who are hungry now, for you will be satisfied. God blesses you who weep now, for in due time you will laugh. 22 What blessings await you when people hate you and exclude you and mock you and curse you as evil because you follow the Son of Man. 23 When that happens, be happy! Yes, leap for joy! For a great reward awaits you in heaven. And remember, their ancestors treated the ancient prophets that same way.

Ezekiel 7:5-9 New Living Translation (NLT)
The Coming of the End
“This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Disaster after disaster is coming your way! The end has come. It has finally arrived. Your final doom is waiting! O people of Israel, the day of your destruction is dawning. The time has come; the day of trouble is near. Shouts of anguish will be heard on the mountains, not shouts of joy. Soon I will pour out my fury on you and unleash my anger against you. I will call you to account for all your detestable sins. I will turn my eyes away and show no pity. I will repay you for all your detestable sins. Then you will know that it is I, the Lord, who is striking the blow.

 

Ezekiel 30:1-9 New International Version (NIV)
A Lament Over Egypt
1The word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, prophesy and say: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: “‘Wail and say,“Alas for that day!” For the day is near, the day of the Lord is near—a day of clouds, a time of doom for the nations. A sword will come against Egypt, and anguish will come upon Cush. When the slain fall in Egypt, her wealth will be carried away and her foundations torn down. Cush and Libya, Lydia and all Arabia, Kub and the people of the covenant land will fall by the sword along with Egypt. “‘This is what the Lord says: “‘The allies of Egypt will fall and her proud strength will fail. From Migdol to Aswan they will fall by the sword within her, declares the Sovereign Lord“‘They will be desolate among desolate lands, and their cities will lie among ruined cities. Then they will know that I am the Lord, when I set fire to Egyptand all her helpers are crushed. “‘On that day messengers will go out from me in ships to frighten Cush out of her complacency. Anguish will take hold of them on the day of Egypt’s doom, for it is sure to come.

Ezekiel 9:3-6 New Living Translation (NLT)
Then the glory of the God of Israel rose up from between the cherubim, where it had rested, and moved to the entrance of the Temple. And the Lord called to the man dressed in linen who was carrying the writer’s case. He said to him, “Walk through the streets of Jerusalem and put a mark on the foreheads of all who weep and sigh because of the detestable sins being committed in their city.” Then I heard the Lord say to the other men, “Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity!Kill them all—old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin right here at the Temple.” So they began by killing the seventy leaders.

Micah 1:2-4 New Living Translation (NLT)
Attention! Let all the people of the world listen! Let the earth and everything in it hear. The Sovereign Lord is making accusations against you; the Lord speaks from his holy Temple. Look! The Lord is coming! He leaves his throne in heaven and tramples the heights of the earth. The mountains melt beneath his feet and flow into the valleys like wax in a fire, like water pouring down a hill.

Galatians 6:7-8 New Living Translation (NLT)
Don’t be misled—you cannot mock the justice of God. You will always harvest what you plant. Those who live only to satisfy their own sinful nature will harvest decay and death from that sinful nature. But those who live to please the Spirit will harvest everlasting life from the Spirit.

Proverbs 8:17-19 New King James Version (NKJV)
17 I love those who love me, And those who seek me diligently will find me. 18 Riches and honor are with me, Enduring riches and righteousness. 19 My fruit is better than gold, yes, than fine gold, And my revenue than choice silver.

Psalm 27:7-9 New King James Version (NKJV)
Hear, O Lordwhen I cry with my voice! Have mercy also upon me, and answer me. When You said, “Seek My face,” My heart said to You, “Your face, Lord, I will seek.” Do not hide Your face from me; Do not turn Your servant away in anger; You have been my help; Do not leave me nor forsake me, O God of my salvation.

Isaiah 60:1-3 English Standard Version (ESV)
60 Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you. For behold, darkness shall cover the earth, and thick darkness the peoples; but the Lord will arise upon you, and his glory will be seen upon you.And nations shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising.

Revelation 3:2-3 New International Version (NIV)
Wake up! Strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have found your deeds unfinished in the sight of my God. Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment