Saturday, June 20, 2015

Children, Wake Up! Repent: Seek and Save the Lost, Warn the People!


Date Received: June 18, 2015


Personal Note:
This morning, I was awoken again by the LORD speaking to me. However, by the time I eventually got up my journal ready, all I could remember was His last three Words to me: 

“Sharon, wake up.”

After this gentle wake up call, the Lord gave me a Word for His people. Below are two Words. The first Word is the Word I received today, and the second Word is an extract of a similar, but shorter personal Word I received yesterday. Please remember to always pray for discernment and seek the LORD for confirmation for every single Word you read and hear from His servants. Men can make mistakes; only God is perfect and His Word never contradicts itself. May the peace of the Lord be with you always.


*************************************




Word Received Today:

Children, Wake Up! Repent: Seek and Save the Lost, Warn the People!

Daughter, you need to wake up when I call you. The hour is late and there is a lot for you to do. Listen to Me, I will tell you again all I said to you:

Limited time is left, My people, to reach the lost souls in your land. So very few of My people are awake at this time. When will you wake up from your slumber and strengthen yourselves with Me, children? A little sleep and a little slumber… and poverty will come upon you like a thief and scarcity like an armed man. Calamity will overtake you like a storm and disaster like a whirlwind, distress and trouble will overwhelm you. People are dying daily, children, and many of these people are not even saved. Repent, My children, repent: seek and save the lost.

Now is the time that I favor what you do. Love your neighbor as yourselves. Remember, children, as the book of Ezekiel states: If the watchman sees the sword coming to the land but fails to warn the people and the sword comes and takes the people away, I will hold that watchman accountable – the blood of the people he failed to warn will be on his hands. Children, you must warn the people now. Tell them to repent. Tell them! I Am coming and I expect all the people everywhere to repent of their sins, and seek My Face. 

Tell them to seek Me with all their hearts, minds, souls, and strength – and they will find Me. Tell them: destruction is inevitable. All the destruction that has been prophesied in My Word is coming to the land, and your only source of protection and any escape is Me, Yahushua Ha Mashiach / Jesus Christ of Nazareth, your soon coming King. I Am the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords and every knee upon the face of the earth will bow before Me.

Time is of the essence now, children: preach My Word. Preach My Word in season and out of season. Be always ready and willing to stand up for My Truth. Let My Spirit guide you. I will prompt your heart. Love your neighbor as yourself and warn them of what is to come. Give them the hope I gave you, tell them the Good News. Tell them about My shed blood on Calvary, tell them that I shed My blood for them so that they will live – tell them! My eyes range throughout the land to see: who will stand in the gap for the people? Who will preach My Word? Who will pray and cry out for the souls of mankind? Who will fast and seek My Face?

Get ready, children. I Am coming! Things will change in an instant; you must be ready when this change occurs. 

Be bold, My people, and always operate in love. Many will not listen to your Words, but don’t let that deter you; many did not listen to My Words either. Nevertheless, open your mouths and allow Me to warn My people through you. I will speak through you children – just be willing and always obedient to Me so that I can use you. Great reward comes to those who choose to be My willing, obedient vessels. My instructions are going out now, children, listen out for yours. Ask Me what your instructions from Me are, and listen out for My answers to you. I Am speaking children, are you even listening? Shalom.

THE KING

*************************************



Short Personal Word Received June 17, 2015:

Teach My People My Truth, I Will Speak Through You

I Am the Truth and I live inside of you. You are to teach My people My Truth…I speak through your mouth to My people. Open your mouth, Sharon, so that I can speak to My people. Don’t worry about what to say. I will give you what you are to say, for I will be speaking through you... Speak life to all those around you…Speak life. You are a daughter of King. Rejoice in Me. Let your gentleness be known throughout the land. Be anxious for nothing. I live in you; I provide all that you need. Trust in Me and rejoice in my goodness to you. Rejoice. Your redemption draws nigh. Shalom. 

THE KING


*************************************



Revelation 3:1-3 New International Version (NIV)
To the Church in Sardis
3 “To the angel of the church in Sardis write: These are the words of him who holds the seven spirits of God and the seven stars. I know your deeds; you have a reputation of being alive, but you are dead. 2 Wake up! Strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have found your deeds unfinished in the sight of my God. 3 Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

1 Corinthians 7:29-31 New Living Translation (NLT)
29 But let me say this, dear brothers and sisters: The time that remains is very short. So from now on, those with wives should not focus only on their marriage. 30 Those who weep or who rejoice or who buy things should not be absorbed by their weeping or their joy or their possessions. 31 Those who use the things of the world should not become attached to them. For this world as we know it will soon pass away.

Proverbs 6:9-11 New International Version (NIV)
9 How long will you lie there, you sluggard? When will you get up from your sleep? 10 A little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to rest—11 and poverty will come on you like a thief and scarcity like an armed man.

Proverbs 1:24-29 New International Version (NIV)
24 But since you refuse to listen when I call and no one pays attention when I stretch out my hand, 25 since you disregard all my advice and do not accept my rebuke, 26 I in turn will laugh when disaster strikes you; I will mock when calamity overtakes you—27 when calamity overtakes you like a storm, when disaster sweeps over you like a whirlwind, when distress and trouble overwhelm you. 28 “Then they will call to me but I will not answer; they will look for me but will not find me, 29 since they hated knowledge and did not choose to fear the Lord.

Haggai 1:1-3 New International Version (NIV)
A Call to Build the House of the Lord
1 In the second year of King Darius, on the first day of the sixth month, the word of the Lord came through the prophet Haggai to Zerubbabel son of Shealtiel, governor of Judah, and to Joshua son of Jozadak, the high priest: 2 This is what the Lord Almighty says: “These people say, ‘The time has not yet come to rebuild the Lord’s house.’” 3 Then the word of the Lord came through the prophet Haggai:

Haggai 1:7-11 New International Version (NIV)
7 This is what the Lord Almighty says: “Give careful thought to your ways. 8 Go up into the mountains and bring down timber and build my house, so that I may take pleasure in it and be honored,” says the Lord. 9 “You expected much, but see, it turned out to be little. What you brought home, I blew away. Why?” declares the Lord Almighty. “Because of my house, which remains a ruin, while each of you is busy with your own house. 10 Therefore, because of you the heavens have withheld their dew and the earth its crops. 11 I called for a drought on the fields and the mountains, on the grain, the new wine, the olive oil and everything else the ground produces, on people and livestock, and on all the labor of your hands.”

Luke 19:9-10 English Standard Version (ESV)
9 And Jesus said to him, “Today salvation has come to this house, since he also is a son of Abraham. 10 For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.”

Matthew 28:16-20 English Standard Version (ESV)
The Great Commission
16 Now the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain to which Jesus had directed them. 17 And when they saw him they worshiped him, but some doubted. 18 And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

Ezekiel 3:17-21 New King James Version (NKJV)
17 “Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; therefore hear a word from My mouth, and give them warning from Me: 18 When I say to the wicked, ‘You shall surely die,’ and you give him no warning, nor speak to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life, that same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand. 19 Yet, if you warn the wicked, and he does not turn from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered your soul. 20 “Again, when a righteous man turns from his righteousness and commits iniquity, and I lay a stumbling block before him, he shall die; because you did not give him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he has done shall not be remembered; but his blood I will require at your hand.21 Nevertheless if you warn the righteous man that the righteous should not sin, and he does not sin, he shall surely live because he took warning; also you will have delivered your soul.”

Ezekiel 33:2-6 New International Version (NIV)

2 “Son of man, speak to your people and say to them: ‘When I bring the sword against a land, and the people of the land choose one of their men and make him their watchman, 3 and he sees the sword coming against the land and blows the trumpet to warn the people, 4 then if anyone hears the trumpet but does not heed the warning and the sword comes and takes their life, their blood will be on their own head. 5 Since they heard the sound of the trumpet but did not heed the warning, their blood will be on their own head. If they had heeded the warning, they would have saved themselves. 6 But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet to warn the people and the sword comes and takes someone’s life, that person’s life will be taken because of their sin, but I will hold the watchman accountable for their blood.’

Romans 13:8-11 English Standard Version (ESV)

Love Your Neighbor

8 Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law. 9 For the commandments, “You shall not commit adultery, You shall not murder, You shall not steal, You shall not covet,” and any other commandment, are summed up in this word: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” 10 Love does no wrong to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfilling of the law. 11 Besides this you know the time, that the hour has come for you to wake from sleep. For salvation is nearer to us now than when we first believed.


2 Timothy 4:1-5New International Version (NIV)
4 In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of his appearing and his kingdom, I give you this charge:2 Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction. 3 For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths. 5 But you, keep your head in all situations, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, discharge all the duties of your ministry.

Mark 1:15 New International Version (NIV)
15 “The time has come,” he said. “The kingdom of God has come near. Repent and believe the good news!”

Mark 1:1-3New Living Translation (NLT)
John the Baptist Prepares the Way
1 This is the Good News about Jesus the Messiah, the Son of God. It began2 just as the prophet Isaiah had written: “Look, I am sending my messenger ahead of you, and he will prepare your way. 3 He is a voice shouting in the wilderness, ‘Prepare the way for the Lord’s coming! Clear the road for him!’” 

Acts 17:30-31 New International Version (NIV)
30 In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent. 31 For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising him from the dead.”

John 10:11-18 New International Version (NIV)
11 “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. 12 The hired hand is not the shepherd and does not own the sheep. So when he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away. Then the wolf attacks the flock and scatters it. 13 The man runs away because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep. 14 “I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me— 15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father—and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd. 17 The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life—only to take it up again. 18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father.”

Ezekiel 22:30 New International Version (NIV)
30 “I looked for someone among them who would build up the wall and stand before me in the gap on behalf of the land so I would not have to destroy it, but I found no one.

2 Chronicles 16:9New International Version (NIV)
9 For the eyes of the Lord range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him. You have done a foolish thing, and from now on you will be at war.”

1 Peter 3:12-13New International Version (NIV)
12 For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their prayer, but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.” 13 Who is going to harm you if you are eager to do good?

Psalm 33:18-20New International Version (NIV)
18 But the eyes of the Lord are on those who fear him, on those whose hope is in his unfailing love, 19 to deliver them from death and keep them alive in famine. 20 We wait in hope for the Lord; he is our help and our shield.

Jeremiah 6:17 New International Version (NIV)
17 I appointed watchmen over you and said, ‘Listen to the sound of the trumpet!’ But you said, ‘We will not listen.’ 

Ezekiel 2:7 New International Version (NIV)
7 You must speak my words to them, whether they listen or fail to listen, for they are rebellious.

Proverbs 1:7-8a New International Version (NIV)
7 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction. 8 Listen, my son, to your father’s instruction and do not forsake your mother’s teaching.





No comments:

Post a Comment