Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Another Quick Vision, Interpretation, & Word from the Lord

Date Received: June 10, 2015


Personal Note:
A few days ago, I had a quick vision. In this vision, I saw what looked like the sketch or drawing of a single nuclear bomb that was pointing downwards.

Today, I asked the Lord if He would tell me what He is showing me by this vision and if there is anything He wanted me to write down and to share with His people. Below is the Lord's interpretation of the vision I saw. And, below His interpretation is the Word I received today for His people.

Please remember to always pray for discernment and seek the LORD for confirmation for every single Word you read and hear from His servants. Men can make mistakes; only God is perfect and His Word never contradicts itself. God bless you.

*************************************



The Meaning of My Quick Vision:

Nuclear War is At Hand! Get Ready Spiritually To Meet Me

Tell My people this, Sharon. The times have reached their fulfillment now. The plots and plans of the evil one has been set. Bombs will be released upon your land soon, My people. Prepare yourselves for all that your eyes will see and for all that your ears will hear. Nuclear war is at hand! Get ready spiritually to meet your God. Shalom.

YAHUSHUA / JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH

*************************************



Word Received Today:

Fear Not, Listen To Me: My Warnings Have Gone Out Throughout the World!

Fear not, daughter. Write down all that I give you to write down. Share what I give you to share. You must tell the people what I tell you to tell them. You must go to whoever I lead you to and you must say to them what I give you to say to them. I Am speaking, child. I Am your Great GOD. I Am the KING of Kings and the LORD of Lords, listen to Me.

All My children, you must listen to Me and follow all My instructions to you. I Am indeed speaking to you all. I know you by name, My people, listen to Me. The time is crucial now. The hour is late. Listen to Me. Your life, and the life of those whom you love, is in My Hand. Listen to Me.

My warnings have gone out throughout the world. There is no time to waste. Get yourselves busy. Prepare to meet your GOD. Ready your mind. Capture your thoughts. Fill yourselves entirely up with Me. Let My Word richly bless your heart: mediate upon it, think about it. Place My Word in your memory. I Am coming to redeem My bride. Get ready for I come. Shalom. 

THE KING WHO LIVES

*************************************



Luke 21:25-28 New International Version (NIV)
The Coming of the Son of Man
25 “There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. 26 People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. 27 At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.” 29 He told them this parable: “Look at the fig tree and all the trees. 30 When they sprout leaves, you can see for yourselves and know that summer is near.31 Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that the kingdom of God is near. 32 “Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 33 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away. 34 “Be careful, or your hearts will be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness and the anxieties of life, and that day will close on you suddenly like a trap.35 For it will come on all those who live on the face of the whole earth. 36 Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man.”

Isaiah 13:1-13 New Living Translation (NLT)
A Message about Babylon
13 Isaiah son of Amoz received this message concerning the destruction of Babylon: 2 “Raise a signal flag on a bare hilltop. Call up an army against Babylon. Wave your hand to encourage them as they march into the palaces of the high and mighty. 3 I, the Lord, have dedicated these soldiers for this task. Yes, I have called mighty warriors to express my anger, and they will rejoice when I am exalted.” 4 Hear the noise on the mountains! Listen, as the vast armies march! It is the noise and shouting of many nations. The Lord of Heaven’s Armies has called this army together. 5 They come from distant countries, from beyond the farthest horizons. They are the Lord’s weapons to carry out his anger. With them he will destroy the whole land. 6 Scream in terror, for the day of the Lord has arrived—the time for the Almighty to destroy. 7 Every arm is paralyzed with fear. Every heart melts, 8 and people are terrified. Pangs of anguish grip them, like those of a woman in labor. They look helplessly at one another, their faces aflame with fear. 9 For see, the day of the Lord is coming—the terrible day of his fury and fierce anger. The land will be made desolate, and all the sinners destroyed with it. 10 The heavens will be black above them; the stars will give no light. The sun will be dark when it rises, and the moon will provide no light. 11 “I, the Lord, will punish the world for its evil and the wicked for their sin. I will crush the arrogance of the proud and humble the pride of the mighty. 12 I will make people scarcer than gold—more rare than the fine gold of Ophir. 13 For I will shake the heavens. The earth will move from its place when the Lord of Heaven’s Armies displays his wrath in the day of his fierce anger.”

Isaiah 43:1-5 New Living Translation (NLT)
43 But now, O Jacob, listen to the Lord who created you. O Israel, the one who formed you says, “Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine. 2 When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you. 3 For I am the Lord, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. I gave Egypt as a ransom for your freedom; I gave Ethiopia and Seba in your place. 4 Others were given in exchange for you. I traded their lives for yours because you are precious to me. You are honored, and I love you. 5 “Do not be afraid, for I am with you. I will gather you and your children from east and west.

Jeremiah 1:4-8 New Living Translation (NLT)
Call of Jeremiah
4 The Lord gave me this message: 5 “I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as my prophet to the nations.” 6 “O Sovereign Lord,” I said, “I can’t speak for you! I’m too young!” 7 The Lord replied, “Don’t say, ‘I’m too young,’ for you must go wherever I send you and say whatever I tell you. 8 And don’t be afraid of the people, for I will be with you and will protect you. I, the Lord, have spoken!”

Deuteronomy 27:9-10 New King James Version (NKJV)
9 Then Moses and the priests, the Levites, spoke to all Israel, saying, “Take heed and listen, O Israel: This day you have become the people of the Lord your God. 10 Therefore you shall obey the voice of the Lord your God, and observe His commandments and His statutes which I command you today.”

John 10:27-29New Living Translation (NLT)
27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them away from me,29 for my Father has given them to me, and he is more powerful than anyone else. No one can snatch them from the Father’s hand.

2 Chronicles 32:7-8 New International Version (NIV)
7 “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or discouraged because of the king of Assyria and the vast army with him, for there is a greater power with us than with him. 8 With him is only the arm of flesh, but with us is the Lord our God to help us and to fight our battles.” And the people gained confidence from what Hezekiah the king of Judah said.

1 Peter 1:13-16 New Living Translation (NLT)
A Call to Holy Living
13 So prepare your minds for action and exercise self-control. Put all your hope in the gracious salvation that will come to you when Jesus Christ is revealed to the world. 14 So you must live as God’s obedient children. Don’t slip back into your old ways of living to satisfy your own desires. You didn’t know any better then. 15 But now you must be holy in everything you do, just as God who chose you is holy. 16 For the Scriptures say, “You must be holy because I am holy.” 

Joshua 1:7-9 New International Version (NIV)
7 “Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go. 8 Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”

Colossians 3:16-17 New International Version (NIV)
16 Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts. 17 And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.







No comments:

Post a Comment